planning for growth+
New campus SME Oxeta is running a training course on the campus for high growth companies. Find out more below.
Planning for Growth is a one day seminar taking you through the crucial stages of understanding, developing, implementing and monitoring ways of growing your business. You will find out what you need to know and do in order to grow your business effectively.
Planning for Growth introduces you to the various areas to consider when evaluating growing your business. These include assessing your current business, finances, strategies for growth and provide you with the skills and tools you need in managing growth. At the end of this hands-on seminar, you will have developed an action plan for the next steps of growing your business.
- Review your business, setting a vision for growth
- Understand what is needed to be able to grow a business
- Plan how to grow and how to finance growth
- Develop targets for profitable growth
- Develop a business plan to enable you to achieve
- Assess your growth potential
- Strategies for growth
- Implementing and managing growth
Mode of Delivery
Tutor-led workshop training.
This course is for business owners, business partner, company directors, senior managers.
Follow up with a half day Financial and Business Growth Review, at Company premises.
For More information call Richard White on – 07817 218442
Or email [email protected]